After School Clubs
Our drama clubs run on a weekly basis in schools, we run straight after school for 1 hour. Our terms are themed and all end with a ‘showing’ to the parents.
What you can expect from a Stories and More Drama Club:
- A mixture of storytelling, drama, dance and singing to provide a unique and fun experience for children.
- The children will have fun with a trained professional storyteller playing unique drama games, going on interactive adventures and using storytelling skills to help build their confidence.
- New topics every term, going on exciting adventures and bringing stories, myths and characters to life.
- All admin for the clubs taken care of, by us – all we need is a venue and some children!
- The club runs weekly straight after school. The children sign up for the whole term.
- Weekly fee paid for by the attending children, no cost to the school.
- We can have up to 20 children in the club.
- KS1 and KS2 clubs offered.
- All our staff are hold a valid DBS.
Would this be something you would like for your school? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I am more than happy to come into the school and meet with the appropriate person to talk in more detail about what we do and offer.